Monday, January 15, 2007

City of Angels

Having heard good things/reviews about the movie City of Angels in response to the video Iris by Goo Goo Dolls in my Icy weather weekend post, I decided to watch the movie.

It's a really beautiful movie (kleenex recommended for the not so strong hearted...lol). I totally recommend it.

It also had a bunch of nice soundtracks apart from Iris. I'm posting two of them..

I Grieve by Peter Gabriel


Angels by Sarah McLachlan


Do you believe in Angels?
Do you believe there are Angels among us?
My answer is yes to the two questions.
I already know what Naijadude thinks with this post :-)

Have a wonderful week people, with angels all around you!

6 comments:

Naijadude said...

Right on point...I believe we have those angels that are there to put a support/hold for us when we need it the most!

What do you think about believing in angels?

Biodun said...

My answer too is yes and yes!! Angels are around us, keeping watch over us, helping us, etc

Boorish Male said...

Angels?
Um OK!
As boorish creeps out of this post.....

internationalhome said...

anh anh! so you haven't watched it already (typical Niger response). Twas a cool movie i think! was a bit over the top hollywood style tho

Jennifer A. said...

I believe in angels...even if we can't see them!!! Loved the song nilla (the Sarah McLachlan one)...it's beautiful!

Nilla said...

@ Boorish Male
I know why you're creeping out...lol

@ Naijadude
I think not everyone believes in angels.
I think some beleve in angels just because of their religion....but at the same time you still have those that are not religiously inclined believing in angels.

And also you have those humans that some call angels just because of their behavior or their look.