For every time another Nigerian becomes a citizen of another country, we loose something
We empower those countries that we take refuge in…..we partly develop those countries. And our own????
These things should concern us…..whether we live in Nigeria or not, because you're still always going to have loved ones, family, relations or friends in Nigeria.
Just in case for some funny reason, you’re not sure you’re Nigerian…take the brief survey below.
Your surname is Nigeria, if you fall into one or more of the following categories:
• There is naija, nyja, or 9ja in your name or blog name.
• More than 50% of the people on your blogroll are Nigerian
• Your profile picture is Nigerian-ish....lol (You get my point).
• Your always talking about Nigeria on your blog (whether complaining or positively)
• Your always commenting on a Nigerian blog.
• Some or all the words on your blog can only be understood by a Nigerian.
If I missed a category you fall under and your Nigerian, let me know :-)
Now that we have established the fact that you are Nigerian (whether you like it or not),
Listen to Femi Kuti’s Do Your Best song.
I think we aren’t even really doing the best we can for Nigeria!
One of the biggest problems is that most people don't believe that Nigeria can be better. When people have lost hope, how are things supposed to get better?
The floor is open for discussion.....
P.S. Do respond with comments, suggestion etc, because this post is going to be up here for a while. And if you scream for update, I’ll be updating in the comment section of your blog!!