I was tagged by Jaycee
Three things that scare me:
1. The thought of loosing a loved one, even though I know death is a part of life.
2. Injections (I'd rather take lots of pills)
3. Rats (hmmmm....in boarding house one time we had these rats that used to chew on peoples feet)
Three people who make me laugh:
1. My family (Mum especially)
2. Megan Mullaly (Karen Walker in "Will and Grace")..loved her character.
3. My boyfriend
Three Things I love:
1. Music, music and more music...lol
2. Ice cream
Three Things I hate:
2. lies (And I don't mean white lies)
3. Harsh winter weather (Causes itchy dry skin)
Three Things I don't understand:
1. Aliens :-)
2. Pathological liars
3. American football
Three things on my desk:
1. My laptop
2. Lip balm
3. nail cutter
Three things I’m doing right now:
1. Doing this tag
2. Listening to "Deep enough to Dream" by Chris Rice
3. Sitting down of course.
Three things I want to do before I die:
1. Own my company or work for the company of my dreams.
2. Go to Egypt
3. Go to France
Three things I can do:
2. Play 2 musical instruments
Three things you should listen to:
1. Your intstincts
2. Pachelbel's Canon in D :-)
3. Good advice
Three things you should never listen to:
1. People who put you down
2. Gossip (Ok that's hard....try not to listen to too much gossip)
3. The "Hyde"/evil voice in your head....lol, I couldn't think of anything else.
Three things I’d like to learn:
1. Finish learning the languages I'm already trying to learn.
2. Ball room dancing
3. Can't think of a specific 3rd answer, so in general, anything else I don't know and I have the time to learn it.
Three favourite foods:
2. Jollof rice
3. Clam chowder soup
Three beverages I drink regularly:
2. Orange juice
Three TV shows/Books I watched/read as a kid:
1. Pinocchio (read)
2. Oliver Twist (read)
3. Tales by moonlight (watched)
Three people I'm tagging (that's if you've not already done this)
I know the tag says to tag 3 people, but everyone on my blogroll can do the tag :-)