Sunday, February 11, 2007

3's Tag

I was tagged by Jaycee

Three things that scare me:
1. The thought of loosing a loved one, even though I know death is a part of life.
2. Injections (I'd rather take lots of pills)
3. Rats (hmmmm....in boarding house one time we had these rats that used to chew on peoples feet)

Three people who make me laugh:
1. My family (Mum especially)
2. Megan Mullaly (Karen Walker in "Will and Grace")..loved her character.
3. My boyfriend

Three Things I love:
1. Music, music and more music...lol
2. Ice cream
3. Peace

Three Things I hate:
1. Pickles
2. lies (And I don't mean white lies)
3. Harsh winter weather (Causes itchy dry skin)

Three Things I don't understand:
1. Aliens :-)
2. Pathological liars
3. American football

Three things on my desk:
1. My laptop
2. Lip balm
3. nail cutter

Three things I’m doing right now:
1. Doing this tag
2. Listening to "Deep enough to Dream" by Chris Rice
3. Sitting down of course.

Three things I want to do before I die:
1. Own my company or work for the company of my dreams.
2. Go to Egypt
3. Go to France

Three things I can do:
1. Cook
2. Play 2 musical instruments
3. Swim

Three things you should listen to:
1. Your intstincts
2. Pachelbel's Canon in D :-)
3. Good advice

Three things you should never listen to:
1. People who put you down
2. Gossip (Ok that's hard....try not to listen to too much gossip)
3. The "Hyde"/evil voice in your head....lol, I couldn't think of anything else.

Three things I’d like to learn:
1. Finish learning the languages I'm already trying to learn.
2. Ball room dancing
3. Can't think of a specific 3rd answer, so in general, anything else I don't know and I have the time to learn it.

Three favourite foods:
1. Ekpan-ku-kwo
2. Jollof rice
3. Clam chowder soup

Three beverages I drink regularly:
1. Water
2. Orange juice
3. Coffee

Three TV shows/Books I watched/read as a kid:
1. Pinocchio (read)
2. Oliver Twist (read)
3. Tales by moonlight (watched)

Three people I'm tagging (that's if you've not already done this)
Elle
Azuka
Laspapi

I know the tag says to tag 3 people, but everyone on my blogroll can do the tag :-)

16 comments:

Jennifer A. said...

First!!!!

I hate pickles too (lol)...nilla I'm sure u've been rubbing that lip balm like every 2 seconds, what's it doing on ur desk??? Yay, I'm learning spanish and french in full force now (I already know a little french).

3 cheers for "tales by moonlight"...luved ur tag response...

Azuka said...

I didn't know you had classical music inclinations as well. Canon in D is a classic!

You hate injections? I hate pills!

Anthony Arojojoye said...

I must confess you are either a witch or a prophetess....so pick one. You know I can't disclose more than that :D. I'm beginning to feel you know me more than I thought.
Do you have the music file for Do your best - Femi Kuti/Mos Def? We could become serious peers in music xfers, 'cos my collection can blow your fuse.
Holla at me, witch/prophetess.

Mak said...

now I know you.

Mich said...

I am with Azuka there.. I cant stand pills.. Classical music is th shit!!! :)

Nilla said...

@ Jaycee
lol @ being first.
Ofcourse I've been rubbing the lip balm every 2 seconds....Do you want me to have cracked lips or something?...lol
Spanish & french are 2 of the languages I'm learning.

@ Azuka
I love classical music...it's on my profile.

@ Anthony
I'm none of the above oh!
But I have some psychic abilities....lol
Yeah I have "Do your best".

@ Mack
Just a little...lol

@ Elle and Azuka
I'm so scared of injections, that I can almost will myself to get better, so that I don't have to take a shot.

Vera Ezimora said...

I refused 2 be tagged! You didn't put my name down, so I'm hurt and angry. Therefore, I'm am NOT doing it! Come and make me!!

*HISS*

Nilla said...

@ Vera
ahn ahn now!!!!!
Pwetty please!!

Naija Vixen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Naija Vixen said...

injections r scary but dang my cousin is scarred 4 life 4rm dat ish...so gotta scare me...
interestin answers n got 2 knw u a lil bit... have a nce week babe

Naijadude said...

I hate needles too...its so frightening eh! I love classical, I hate pickles too...arggh...

Have a good one!

exschoolnerd said...

love megan mullaly too..so does my mum..

and i hate injections...if i never have to take one again ill be very glad.

Sele Akobo(curvyice) said...

i'd rather injections than pills anyday. i love pickles and ikpang.

DiAmOnD hawk said...

God bless you for that youtube link...i was actually listening to this yesterday when i went out....EVERY time i listen to it i just want to cry, it's so beautiful... definitely will be playing this at my wedding...live orchestra and all...at least if i dont feel like crying...this will make it come out and then everyone can be like AWWWWWW... lol

Lex said...

love your blog and pachelbel in D, as well as ice cream. i too hate rats and needles.

glad i stumbled upon your blog!

Nilla said...

@ Sweet Sag
Thanx