Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Woke up to...

.....Bon Jovi's "Born to be my baby" this morning. And no, I didn't plan it. Just left my computer playing music before I went to bed (normally do that sometimes). It fits the mood of the week (Yay!! it's valentine's week).
I particularly like the lines below:

We got something to believe in
Even if we don't know where we stand
Only God would know the reasons
But I bet he must have had a plan
Cause you were born to be my baby
And baby, I was made to be your man

Light a candle, blow the world away
Table for two on a TV tray
It ain't fancy, baby that's OK
Our time, our way

I'm also loving Bon Jovi and Olivia d'Abo's "Livin' On A Prayer".

Anyways, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

Have a wonderful week!!!!!

10 comments:

Mak said...

That's beautiful lyric. I haven't heard the song b4... might have, just didn't know the words. Did you ever wake up to tony tetwila's "My Heart Go jigi-jigi-jigi"?

Anonymous said...

I love living on a prayer and those lyrics were just beautiful... Bon JOvi rocks... although that one that left his wife for Denise .. Richie abi wetin dem dey call am is pissing me off sha!

Mich said...

hmpf!!!! I don't like Valentines. but the song is very cool love the song... :)

Naija Vixen said...

i havent heard d song b4 now aswell...gotta say the lyrics are guud...hav a luvly week!

Simply Gorgeous said...

I love the lyrics. But I have never listened to Bon Jovi before. Very interesting. You have sparked my interest.

Nilla said...

@ Mack
No I haven't woken up to that Tony Tutuila's song before.

@ ONB
"Livin' on a prayer" is one of my fav too.

@ Elle
lol @ not liking valentines.

@ Naija Vixen
Have a good week too.

@ Simply Gorgeous
I'm glad I did :-)

Jennifer A. said...

awwww...nilla the romantic!!!

internationalhome said...

haven't heard bon jovi in ages...

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

I do that all the time, I think it's very therapeutic....

Keep on keepin on nilla....

Later...

TMinx said...

Living on a prayer is awesome.