Monday, February 26, 2007

Lazy Sunday.....

Hello People,

The host for the Nigeria Discussion Series is still MIA. Next post will be by Snazzy this coming friday.

How is your sunday going? Fine I hope.
Mine is fine, except I'm being very lazy. I've been watching movies when I should be doing laundry and cooking for the week....yeah yeah, lazy ME...lol.

Ok I'm off to attempt cooking.

I leave you with Kirk Franklin's "Lean on Me". It's been popping into my head in church for the last 3 sundays.


Have a wonderful week!

8 comments:

Jennifer A. said...

FIRST!!!

Lemme join the chorus, "lean on me, when u're not strongggg, I'll be ur friend...I'll help u carry on...."

Oooooohhh...loved it!

Azuka said...

Lazy, lazy, Nilla.

Now look who's talking. When last did I update?

Naija Vixen said...

wow,havnt seen dat vid in yonks! Singing wiv you Jaycee;-) hav a great week!

Nilla said...

@ Jaycee
Glad you did.

@ Azuka
Don't let me catch you...lol.

@ Naija Vixen
You too Missy.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love that song!!! Wish I knew anything at all about Nigeria.. I'd have no problem hosting... but I don't.. so maybe I'll learn more and one day... have the honour

Anonymous said...

beautiful song..

AbujaBabe said...

Thanks for the song I just love that Tune always lifts my spirit!! :)

Epoxy Flooring Elizabeth said...

Love thiss