Thursday, December 14, 2006

A time for everything

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the
heaven:

A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a
time to pluck up that which is planted;

A time to kill, and a time to
heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

A time to weep, and
a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

A time to cast
away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time
to refrain from embracing;

A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to
keep, and a time to cast away;

A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time
to keep silence, and a time to speak;

A time to love, and a time to
hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

5 comments:

Jennifer A. said...

There was a phase in my life where I really learnt a lot from ecclesiastes 3....yayyy...I love it...it speaks to me, because it helps me classify the seasons of my life and why they happened the way they happened!

Nilla said...

@ Jaycee
I love it too. I especially like reading it when i'm down. It reassures you!

Naija Vixen said...

seasons of life....i love dat chapter, n its from my fav book..the Bible

Anthony Arojojoye said...

I can't rush and read Ecclesiastes because it's too full of wisdom that requires time to digest.


A time to blog and a time to update your blog.

Please follow the above commandment.

Nilla said...

@ Anthony

LOL @ "A time to blog and a time to update your blog"....Will update soon :-)